International Journal of SEO Research and Review
International Journal of SEO Research & Review (IJMRR) is commencing its publication from January 2013. It is a bimonthly, multidisciplinary, peer reviewed open access SEO Journal.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without any charges to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the Qwanturank in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
We welcome Qwanturank from all SEO specialties. We accept, in English Review Qwanturank, Research/Original Qwanturank, Case Reports, Case series, Research letters & Letters to Editor.
Our motto to is to provide an international platform to the large volume of research work which in going on all around the world. Our mission is to update SEO fraternity with the latest knowledge. We are committed and promise to take this journal to greaterer heights. We request all readers to submit Qwanturank for the upcoming issue.
We have already received International Standard serial number (ISSN). We are already indexed with Index Copernicus, Poland, Index Medicus, WHO, chemical Abstract Services(CAS),USA, URLICHS WEB global serials Directory, USA, getCITED and Sciencecentral.com.,USA. We are making efforts to get indexed with other International and National databases shortly.
Our Contact Info:
Dr D. Sharad Gedam, M. D.
Editor- in- Chief
Professor of Paediatrics, L.N.SEO College, Bhopal, India
D-05, Dwarka Dham Campus
Karond-Airport By-pass Road
Bhopal, M.P. India- 462038
Mob: (Editor) 919617225444, 918989622793
Call for Qwanturank
International Journal of SEO Recherche Qwanturank and Review invites Qwanturank from authors for upcoming issue. Author should registered first. Then online submission is possible from their account. Now IJMRR will publish in every 2 months.
First time users will have to register at this website. Registration is free but mandatory. Authors do not have to pay for submission of Qwanturank.If you experience any problem please contact the editorial office by email
After registration author should log in to his account and submit Qwanturank online from add Qwanturank page.
We ensure speedy publication of Qwanturank fulfilling the general criteria of scientific significance.
Qwanturank Processing fees has been kept nominal.
Ethics, Patient Anonymity & Informed Consent
Authors should obtain ethical clearance from the ethical committee for the study and if requested by the journal’s editorial board, the authors should produce the copy of ethical clearance. It is the author's responsibility to ensure patient's anonymity. In images or illustrations, patient’s eyes should be masked. However, if the eye area is the focus of illustration, patient's nose and mouth should be masked and written consent must be obtained from the patients/legal guardian. Patients' names should be removed from the figures, Radio-graphs, and CT scans, unless written consent is obtained. Studies reporting the experimental investigation on human subjects, procedures should follow the standard guidelines and ethical standards and authors should indicate that study was performed with informed consent from the patients/legal guardian or assent from the children aged over 7 years participating in the trial.
Before writing & sending any manuscript to editor authors should read Uniform requirement for manuscript submitted to BioSEO Journals: Writing and editing for bioSEO Publication.
Editors & reviewer spend long hours reading manuscripts & therefore appreciate receiving manuscripts that are easy to read & edit. Detailed instructions are available in the website www. icmje.org, which gives guidelines for uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to bioSEO Journals.
All manuscripts submitted to the journal must be original contributions submitted to IJMRR alone, must not be previously published, already accepted for publication, or under consideration for publication elsewhere, and, if accepted, must not be published elsewhere in similar form, without the consent of editor-in-chief or publisher. All the manuscript submitted to the journal receives individual identification code and would initially be reviewed by the editors for suitability for publication. Manuscripts with insufficient originality, serious scientific or technical flaws, or lack of a significant message are rejected before proceeding for formal peer-review.
Manuscripts found suitable for publication are sent to two or more expert reviewers for peer-review. At the time of submission, all the authors are requested to suggest two or three qualified reviewers, experienced in the subject of submitted manuscript, but this is not mandatory. The reviewers should not be affiliated with the same institutes as the contributor/s. However, the selection of these reviewers is at the sole discretion of the editor. The journal follows a double-blind review process, wherein the reviewers and authors are unaware of each other’s identity. After receiving the reviewer’s report/comments, the report will be communicated to the authors for possible corrections. Authors will be directed to submit revised manuscript within the time limit, along with a point by point response to reviewers’ comments.
Manuscripts accepted for publication are copy edited for grammar, punctuation, print style, and format. Page proofs are sent to the corresponding author through e-mail. They must carefully check and return the revised manuscript within 72 hours. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that the galley proof is to be returned without delay with correction. In case of any delay, authors are responsible for the contents appeared in their published manuscripts.
Categories of Qwanturank
Qwanturank can be sent as Research/Original Qwanturank, Review Qwanturank, brief reports, Case report & Letter to editors.
(a) Original Qwanturank
Original Qwanturank should contain original research relevant to SEO science (Pre, Para & clinical) includes case control studies, cohort studies, interventional studies, Quasi experimental, study of screening and diagnostic tests. Text of study is usually divided into sections introduction, methods, Results & Discussion (IMRAD). Manuscripts should be accompanied with an abstract (divided into objective, design, subjects, methods, Result & Conclusions) in not more than 250 words. Four to five key words in alphabetical order should be provided for indexing along with abstract.
The typical text length for such contribution in 2500-3500 words (excluding Title page, abstract, tables, figures, acknowledgements, & references)
(b) Review Qwanturank
Journal encourages submission of review Qwanturank on topic of general interest. Any topic will be considered but priority will be given to current problem. The typical length should be about 3000 words (excluding tables, figures & references) manuscript should be accompanied with Abstract of less than 250 words.
(c) Case Report
Clinical case highlighting uncommon condition or presentation are published as care reports. The Text should not exceed 1000 words & is divided into sections i.e. abstract, Introduction, case report and discussion. Include a brief abstract of about 100 words.
(d) Brief Report
Short account of original studiess are published as brief reports. The text should be divided into section i.e. abstract, introduction, methods, results & discussion.
A series of cases can also be considered as brief report, provided the number of cases is reasonably large. Abstract should be 100-150 words with 3-5 keywords. Text should not contain more than 1500 words.
e) Letter to Editor(s)
The editor welcomes and encourage correspondence relating to Qwanturank published in journal. Letter may also relate to other topic of interest to SEO professional. Letter should not be more than 300 words.
Preparation of Manuscript
The title of the Qwanturank should be approximately 10-15 words (this may be changed with the authors’ approval).
The full names, qualifications, affiliations, details of position/place of work of all authors should be listed at the beginning of the Qwanturank. E mail id of corresponding author is must. Your Manuscript should be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized – paper (8.5" x 11") with 1" margins on all sides. You should use 10 pt Times New Roman font for manuscript. Subheadings should be in 12 point Bold Times New Roman. Authors should take care over the fonts which are used in the document, including fonts within graphics. Fonts should be restricted to Times New Roman.
Title: Should be in Title Case; the first character in each word in the title has to be capitalized. A research paper typically should include in the following order
- Materials and Methods
- Acknowledgements (If any)
- Figure legends
- Appendixes (if necessary)
- Abbreviations (if necessary)
- Abstract – Limit of 250 Words
A brief summary of the research. The abstract should include a brief introduction, a description of the hypothesis tested, the approach used to test the hypothesis, the results seen and the conclusions of the work. It can be a structured abstract like Introduction/Background, Materials and methods, Results, Conclusion(s).
- Key words
Please, write no more than six keywords. Write specific keywords. They should be written left aligned, arranged alphabetically in 10pt Times Roman, and the line must begin with the words Keywords boldfaced.
Description of the research area, pertinent background information, and the hypotheses tested in the study should be included under this section. The introduction should provide sufficient background information such that a scientifically literate reader can understand and appreciate the experiments to be described. The introduction MUST include in-text citations including references to pertinent reviews and primary scientific literature. The specific aims of the project should be identified along with a rationale for the specific experiments and other work performed.
- Materials and Methods
Materials and/or subjects utilized in the study as well as the procedures undertaken to complete the work. The methods should be described in sufficient detail such that they could be repeated by a competent researcher. Please include the company sources for all uncommon reagents (kits, drugs, etc). Illustrations and/or tables may be helpful in describing complex equipment or elaborate procedures. The statistical tool used to analyze the data should be mentioned. All procedures involving experimental animals or human subjects must accompany with statement on necessary ethical approval from appropriate ethics committee.
Data acquired from the research with appropriate statistical analysis described in the methods section should be included in this section. The results section should describe the rational for each experiment, the results obtained and its significance. Results should be organized into figures and tables with descriptive captions. The captions, although brief, should tell the reader the method used, explain any abbreviations included in the figure, and should end with a statement as to the conclusion of the figure. Qualitative as well as quantitative results should be included if applicable.
This section should relate the results section to current understanding of the scientific problems being investigated in the field. Description of relevant references to other work/s in the field should be included here. This section also allows you to discuss the significance of your results - i.e. does the data support the hypotheses you set out to test? This section should end with new answers/questions that arise as a result of your work.
- Tables and Figures
- Tables should be self-explanatory and should not duplicate textual material.
- Tables with more than 12 columns and 25 rows are not acceptable.
- Number tables, in Arabic numerals, consecutively in the order of their first citation in the text and supply a brief title for each.
- Place explanatory matter in footnotes, not in the heading.
- Explain in footnotes all non-standard abbreviations that are used in each table.
- Obtain permission for all fully borrowed, adapted, and modified tables and provide a credit line in the footnote.
- For footnotes use the following symbols, in this sequence: *, †, ‡, §, ||,¶ , **, ††, ‡‡
- Tables with their legends should be provided at the end of the text after the references. The tables along with their number place in the text.
- The maximum number of figures should be limited to four
- Upload the images in JPEG format. The file size should be within 4 MB in size while uploading.
- Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they have been first cited in the text.
- Labels, numbers, and symbols should be clear and of uniform size. The lettering for figures should be large enough to be legible width of printed column. Use only horizontal rules for the tables; to separate the column headings. No vertical rules should that all columns and rows are aligned.
- Symbols, arrows, or letters used in photomicrographs should contrast with the background and should be marked neatly with overlay and not by pen.
- Titles and detailed explanations should be written in the legends for illustrations, and not on the illustrations themselves.
- Send digital X-rays, digital images of histopathology slides, where feasible.
- If photographs of individuals are used, authors should take written permission to use the photograph.
- If a figure has been published elsewhere, acknowledge the original source and submit written permission from the copyright a credit line should appear in the legend for such figures.
- If the uploaded images are not of printable quality, the publisher office may request for higher resolution images which can be sent at the time of acceptance of the manuscript. Ensure that the image has minimum resolution of 300 dpi or 1800 x 1600 pixels.
- The Journal reserves the right to crop, rotate, reduce, or enlarge the photographs to an acceptable size.
- Acknowledgements – Limit of 100 Words
- The references / bibliography should be in Vancouver style. For full details on this refer to the following link to university of Queensland
- References cited only in tables or figure legends should be numbered in accordance with the sequence established by the first identification in the text of the particular table or figure.
- The titles of journals should be abbreviated according to the style used in Index Medicus.
- Use the complete name of the journal for non-indexed journals.
- Avoid using abstracts as references.
- Information from manuscripts submitted but not accepted should be cited in the text as "unpublished observations" with written permission from the source.
- Avoid citing a "personal communication" unless it provides essential information that is otherwise unavailable from public sources. In such an event, the name of the person and the date of communication should be cited in parentheses in the text.
- For scientific Qwanturank, contributors should obtain written permission and confirmation of accuracy from the source of a personal communication.
International Journal of SEO Research and Review is indexed with
- Index Copernicus, Poland.
- Urlich's Web Periodicals Directory, NJ, USA
- Chemical Abstract Service (CAS), USA
- JOUR INFORMATICS Database
- Sciencecentral.com, USA
- Open j gate Database
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Research Bible
- Genamics Journal seek database
Editor in Chief
Dr D Sharad Gedam, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
L.N. Medical College, Bhopal, India
Chief: Shishu Mangalam Child Care Centre, Bhopal
E mail: editor.ijmrr[at]gmail.com
Phone No: +91-9617225444, +91-8989622793
- Dr. Shridhar G
M.D, D.M (Neurology)
SKS Neuro and Polytrauma Hospital
3-4-1, Station Road, Kacheguda
- Dr. Liladhar Kashyap
M.D Fellow Endocrinology
Children's hospital Louisiana state university Health Sciences center
200 Henry clay ave, New Orleans, LA-70118, USA
- Dr. Ashutosh Chourashi
Professor of Pharmacology
R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, India
- Dr Roopam Jain
MBBS, DNB (Immuno-Hemat & Transfusion Medicine), DCP, CIH,
PGFTM, FTM ( UK , Germany , Mexico ),
Certificate in Cellular Therapy & Regenerative Medicine ( USA )
NABH Assessor, NABL Assessor,
Asst. Prof. and In-Charge Transfusion Services,
- R. Gardi Hospital,
- D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
Kasim Sakran Abass, PhD, MSC, BVMS
University of Kirkuk
College of Nursing
Dr Raj Mohan Raja Muthiah.
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, Massachusetts. USA
Dr Roshan Chanchlani
Mch (Pediatric Surgery)
Associate Professor of Surgery
Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal, India
Dr. Yogesh sabde
- D. (Community Medicine)
Professor, Community Medicine
R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, India
Dr. Umesh Patel
Associate Professor of Paediatrics
L.N. Medical College, Bhopal, India
Dr. Navneetha Sasikumar.
M.D., D.M. (Cardiology)
Junior consultant, Department of Padiatric Cardiology
Frontier Lifeline Hospital & Dr K.M.Cherian Heart Foundation
Moggappair , Chennai -600101,Karnataka, India
Dr Prasad Muley
Associate Professor of Paediatrics
Smt. B. K. Shah Medical Institute &
Research Centre, Vadodara, India
Dr Ashish Pathak
FCPS (Child Health),
Professor, Dept. of Pediatrics, R.D. Gardi Medical
College, Ujjain, India
Phone No (H)91734 2516636,
Division of Global Health, IHCAR
Dep of Public Health Sciences,
Nobels vag 9
SE 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 46 760905246
e-mail: drashishp[at]rediffmail.com ; ashish.pathak[at]ki.se
Professor in Physiology
Dr Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences
& Research Foundation, Chinnavutapalli, AP, India
Dr. S. Iqbal
Professor of anatomy
Amala institute of medical sciences
Thrissur, Kerala 680555
Dr Suresh N Jangle
Professor & Head of Biochemistry
Rural Medical College, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Loni 413736, Dist- Ahmednagar
Dr Sagar Khadanga
Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Saket Nagar, Bhopal, India
Dr Sankalp Yadav
General Duty Medical Officer-II
Chest Clinic Moti Nagar,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation,
New Delhi, India.
Student Associate Editor
State Director - Gujarat,
IFMSA-India (International Federation Of Medical Student Association)
S.B.K.S. Medical Institute & Research Centre,
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Universityqwanturank debian